About The Grail Law Firm
Mr. Grail tries cases conducts internal investigations, and represents entities and individuals in criminal and administrative enforcement actions and complex civil litigation.
Efrem has represented clients in criminal prosecutions, confidential matters before federal grand juries, and before numerous federal and state government agencies.
In civil matters, Efrem has litigated health care issues, education law, corporate and partnership disputes, media, banking, real estate and securities/commodities matters, First Amendment, gaming law and oil and gas matters.
Efrem is a frequent speaker on the attorney-client privilege, SEC enforcement proceedings, criminal tax law, internal investigations, corporate compliance initiatives and federal sentencing guidelines. He has lectured at the ABA National Institute on Internal Corporate Investigations, the University of Pennsylvania Law Review’s 2011 Symposium on Sentencing Law, and for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Pennsylvania Health Care Association, the ABA National Institute on the Civil False Claims Act and Qui Tam Enforcement, the National College of District Attorneys, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, and the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
Efrem has represented clients in confidential matters before federal grand juries and in court rooms across the country.
- Western District of Pennsylvania
- Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Western District of New York
- District of New Jersey
- Northern District of Ohio
- Southern District of Ohio
- Northern District of West Virginia
- Southern District of West Virginia
- Eastern District of California
- Northern District of California
- Central District of California
- Northern District of Georgia
- Northern District of Illinois
- District of Maine
- Eastern District of Michigan
- District of Nebraska
- District of New Hampshire
- District of Oregon
- Northern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- District of Utah
- District of Vermont